Tuesday, August 30, 2005

In lieu of genius

Ok, just a quick whinge, and then you can all go back to what you were doing before.

The washing machine blew up (I mean, that is to say, without the noise or the smoke, id est it stopped working) on Saturday, as did the computer.

On the up side, my new mobile phone has a camera, so as soon as I can figure out how to get the pictures onto the computer, we shall have pictures, and pictures we shall have.

Now, I must be off, for I am about to set a new land speed record for writing a 2000 word essay on a topic about which the author knows next to nothing.

1 comment:

Fred said...

woot! photos are ace. I've been meaning to borrow a digital camera off someone (damn student budget... not being able to purchase one myself) so I can post some snaps of my favourite wollongong hang-outs.