Monday, May 29, 2006

Morning tea #7

Why, after a reasonable length of time away from the 'sphere, would I drop back in just to let you know what I'm eating for morning tea?

Why, when I have only one day left to research, plan, begin, middle and end a 2500 word essay on the For-God's-Sake-Can-We-Get-Over-It-Already-Psychology's-Take-On-The-Nature-Vs-Nurture-Debate?

Because its Look Choob.














(And how long did I find it necessary to spend on finding out what number Morning Tea I was up to?

I think we all know why.)

3 comments:

Fred said...

Looks scrumptious!

anne altman said...

where is the hyperlink?

what the hell is that shit?

marzipan?

marbles?

signed,
american who has no idea

Quirkie said...

Welcome, Anne with an e.

You eat it. it's made of soybean, coconut and sugar.