Saturday, October 20, 2007

But if you, Sit and stare

I wouldn't have said six months was what you'd call a long time.

Yet there it is.

Many and varied precious bloggers no longer blog.

(One feels the reader ought immediately to click on the links and harrass them.)

So what do I read nowwwwwwww???????

At least the man with the bad tempered pants still knows where his computer is. There's still that. (Although he seems to have forgotten where he keeps his telephone.)

Furthermore.

Apparently it's not just my teenage daughter who now reads manga. Or watches anime (subbed, not dubbed). This seems to be the new thing.

It makes one quite sentimental.

2 comments:

kranki said...

I am very much flattered by your mention. I was going through some old posts of mine and enjoying your comments. It's funny the timing of my return to yer bloggery. Psychic perhaps?

Quirkie said...

That's the only reasonable explanation :D