Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Be Bold With Bananas

If anyone doubts that a cookbook with this title actually exists, follow this link.*

If anyone doubts that I own a copy of this cookbook, get a load of this. They call it Banana duck in orange sauce.




















Mayday calls it Substitute Turkey. Either way, the advertising executive that ok'ed this travesty should be taken out and beaten to within an inch of his worthless life with an oversized organic banana.

*The Banana Candle dessert is just so lewd that I couldn't bring myself to publish it here.

2 comments:

hazelblackberry said...

I see this book is fairly easy to get hold of. I think I shall have to get one. It's rather saucy.

Fred said...

heh... the organic banana comment reminds me of this picture I made after a traumatic banana experience a while ago.

You can see it here