Saturday, February 25, 2006

ag'oivj/ Wroj

So anyway I thought, being ahlf pie-eyed and unable/unwilling to go to sleep, I'd just visit y'all and... crappuy writing, see apparently everybody is already asleep and andyway

hhhh

start agin.

Why do I develop a half-wit southern (US) states accent? Ah doanno. I jest been readin a particly good buk and it wers set in the wharl waist en ah jest cain git that shit outn mah heed.

So I just been (notice corrected spelling and grammer) over at mah bruther's hayes (bugger. there it goes again) and all the family (being me, brother, sister-in-law, mother, step-father, etc etc) were there to celebrate, or honour, or whatever, the leaving of the ancestral folk for the subcontinent. Ah. The Sub Continent. I feel another haccent heventuating.

You see, the parents are off to the Colonies, where they will be greeted and accompanied in thair travels by some poor bloody little Indian bloke who thinks they're complete tossers, but will at least make a quid out of it.

It's really time for me to go to bed. I amke no sense. Finish story later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. Are you writing in Oz? Aren't we the Colonies? (Hey, its not much but I thought it was ours!!)

Quirkie said...

Hola Alessandro! Could you speak up a little? I'm a trifle deaf.

Hello k., and welcome. Yes, we are in the Colonies, but not the British Colonies. If Hazel is around, she may care to explain to you how we were, in fact, colonised by the USA, back in the 50s, I believe. That explains why we speak English sa dern wail, yah see.

jude said...

Alessandro wants you to go into his blog and his website and click on the google ads so he can get his own domain name. He is counting on your collaboration, poor boy, and he sends lots of hugs. Just thought you'd like to know :)

Quirkie said...

Hi Jude, and welcome!

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now, how do I politely tell him to waffle off somewhere else? He must be pretty smart... or have a lot of time on his hands. How did he get past word verification?