Monday, February 13, 2006

This seemed like a good idea at the time. I got it from Auburn. You have to be careful, though. I found the real name of a close friend in there, and I have no idea how! I've never mentioned him on the blog. Fortunately you can get it to ignore words, so this is a word cloud of my blog, minus people's names, and blognames (which come up all the time because they're in my blogroll).

Apparently, I talk about chocolate a lot. See. I knew it would reveal, in compact form, the utter genius of my ramblings.













But 'notify'? 'objectionable'? When do I talk like that? Anyone know how it works?

2 comments:

Gianluca Di Milano said...

Is a very nice for see so much words that are not make the sentence. Is similar as my speak when I am take many speeds and cokes.

Quirkie said...

Welcome, Gianluca :) In fact, I think if you did a word cloud of your blog, you would find many speeds and cokes there also. And possibly many gays.