Friday, December 02, 2005

Do it. You know you want to.

I just discovered this thing via Rodney. Apparently it increases your blog traffic. I mean, who's interested in that? Not me. I write purely for the joy. But I thought it would be an interesting experiment, you know. And I know you do too. But I thought you may have a friend who was interested in a little free advertising so their paltry writer's ego could be tended by having more awe-struck and appreciative readers, you know.

And the cool thing is that you get credits! I have no idea what this means, but I'm hoping I can use them at the supermarket.

2 comments:

BEVIS said...

It means that at the end of each post, a list of names scrolls past, each one listing you as "The Do-er of All Things" on this blog.

For example:

-----

This Blog was ...

Directed by: Quirkie.

Produced by: Quirkie.

Written by: Quirkie.

Featuring: Quirkie.

As told to: Quirkie's Fans.

Transcript by: Quirkie.

Catering by: The cafe across the street from Quirkie.

Copyright 2005. All rights reserved.

-----

See?

Quirkie said...

You're kidding, right?